We are looking for an After School Club leader to assist in day to day running of our popular After School provision at Tibberton Community Primary School and Early Years, by providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 3 - 11 years old in a safe and secure environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To maintain a safe and stimulating play environment and to assist with developing opportunities which encourage children’s social, physical, intellectual, creative and emotional development through play.
• Be responsible to the Head Teacher & School Business Manager.
• To ensure the provision offers a safe and stimulating play environment.
• To assist with the planning, preparing and delivery of activities, which meet children’s individual developmental needs.
• To work face to face with the children registered with the club.
• To prepare and supervise snacks and refreshments for the children.
• To follow guidelines and procedures for Safeguarding in accordance with Tibberton’s policies & procedures.
• To carry out any other duties, which will be seen to enhance the work of the After School Club.
• Establish positive relationships with pupils and staff.
We are looking for the right candidate who has experience of working with children aged 3-11 years old, who is passionate about all aspects of childcare and education, with a caring and friendly approach.
For more information or to request and application pack containing job description and person specification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mrs Johnson, Acting School Business Manager on 01452790469
Job Title: After School Play Leader
Subject: Key Stage 1 and 2
Grade: Grade 4 (pts 7-10) £22,396 – £23,620 pa pro rata
Allowances: (Not applicable)
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Attendance: Term Time only
Start Date: ASAP
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 6
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Contract Until: 31/08/2023
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 03/02/2023
Interview Date: TBA