We require an inspirational classroom teacher to join our community school, who will motivate, inspire, support and challenge our amazing Key Stage 2 children to reach their full potential.
We have supportive, hard-working, capable and committed staff so applicants must be an enthusiastic team-player, and should have a proven record of good/outstanding teaching, together with a commitment to high standards, both across the curriculum and in terms of their relationships with children.
You will need to show the desire to always be looking to improve your own practice, keep up to date with research in order to be the best teacher possible for our children. We are looking for individuals who put the children’s needs first and at the heart of everything they do within the role. You will need to be reflective, willing to try new ideas and passionate about the impact that a quality education has on young people.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- A desire to be looking to improve their own practice in order to be the best teacher possible.
- Are passionate and have a good understanding of teaching and learning.
- Have a good understanding and empathy of children with complex additional needs.
- Can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
- Are flexible, hardworking and positive.
- Inspire and motivate pupils through exciting and engaging teaching.
- Are well organised and an excellent team player.
-To lead a subject across the school
We would actively encourage all applicants to visit our nurturing and inclusive school and meet our delightful children and supportive staff. We look forward to meeting you.
Please contact the school office on 01452 790469 to book in.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org .