At Tibberton School and Early Years we actively promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
We aim to:
- Teach children to be proud to live in Britain
- Ensure children are not being radicalised at an early age.
- Ensure children are safe and healthy.
- Give children copious opportunities to explore other cultures in ways they understand at such a young age. For example, cooking, songs and celebrations.
- Encourage children to be the best they can possibly be.